UPDATE: 7 special offers now live for 9Saver members
9Saver harnesses the combined buying power of over 100,000 Aussie homes to source special offers on the major household bills.
With the combined buying power of over 100,000 Aussie homes, 9Saver currently has seven special offers for members.
The Summer Power Campaign has sourced special discounts for a limited time with Origin Energy, and households can also get offers on a range of other household bills at 9Saver.com.au
Whether or not you take up the member offers, it’s worth your while to see if you could get a better deal – either by switching or by negotiating with your current provider.
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 9SAVER MEMBERS:
- Electricity & Gas: EXCLUSIVE Discounts from Origin Energy for a limited time.
- Life Insurance: See if you can save with NobleOak’s Special Offer
- Health Insurance: Special offer from Bupa Health Insurance
- Mortgages: Get cashback and a low rate with this special offer from People Power Loans
- Car Insurance: Could you save by taking up this Special Offer from Budget Direct?
- Home Insurance: See if you can save with this Budget Direct Special Offer
- Travel Insurance: Save before you hit the road with this special offer!
Please remember: These special offers are not available to the general public and are available for a limited time only at 9Saver.com.au.
People are still able to join and access any current offers, so sign up now or let a friend know so you receive any offers to your inbox.
“If you join, you’ll receive the special discounts plus weekly tips and updates to your inbox and it’s up to you what you do with them — you can switch providers quite easily, or use the offers to negotiate with your current provider for a better deal,” said consumer advocate Christopher Zinn.
Zinn explained that 9Saver is something all Aussies can get involved with.
“Some people are rich and they just don’t like paying a zac more than they have to. Others are poor and they need to save every penny.”
“9Saver is the new website that pulls together money-saving tips and offers mentioned across Nine’s programs and presents them in one place. It’s a new destination for Australian households who want to save a few bucks on bills,” Zinn said.