UPDATE: A record 7 special offers now live for 9Saver members
9Saver harnesses the combined buying power of almost 100,000 Aussie homes to source special offers on the major household bills.
With the combined buying power of 90,000+ Aussie homes, 9Saver has now been able to launch a record SEVEN special offers for members!
9Saver recently launched our first ever telco campaign to help Aussies get a better deal on their NBN, Broadband and Mobile bills.
It follows similar People Power campaigns on Power Bills and Health Insurance, which have seen almost 100,000 homes join the group since January.
And there are now offers on Home Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance to add to the list.
Whether or not you take up the special offers at 9Saver.com.au, it’s worth your while to have a look and see if you could get a better deal by switching.
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 9SAVER MEMBERS:
- Power bills: 9Saver has sourced these special discounts in most states with Alinta Energy.
- Car Insurance: Could you save by taking up this Special Offer from Budget Direct?
- Home Insurance: See if you can save with this Budget Direct Special Offer.
- Mobile: Exclusive mobile SIM offer for 9Saver members from iPrimus.
- Broadband & NBN: Check out this special offer with the works from iPrimus.
- Health Insurance: See if you can save on premiums with this offer.
- Travel Insurance: Save before you hit the road with this special offer!
Please remember: These special offers are not available to the general public and are available for a limited time only at 9Saver.com.au.
People are still able to join and access any current offers, so sign up now or let a friend know so you receive any offers to your inbox.
“If you join, you’ll receive the special energy discounts plus weekly tips and updates to your inbox and it’s up to you what you do with them — you can switch providers quite easily, or use the offers to negotiate with your current provider for a better deal.”
Zinn explained that the 9Saver is something that all Aussies can get involved with.
“Some people are rich and they just don’t like paying a zac more than they have to. Others are poor and they need to save every penny.”
“9Saver is the new website that pulls together all the money-saving tips and offers mentioned across Nine’s programs and presents them in one place. It’s a new destination for Australian households who want to save a few bucks on bills,” Zinn said.